15/12/2011

Style Inspiration: Last Night

I watched this a wee while ago, and had mostly forgotten about it until I saw a photograph of Keira Knightley which reminded me of how stunning she looked in this film. I'm not a KK fan, and I thought 'Last Night' was beautifully shot (by Peter Deming, Mulholland Drive) but not really saying what is was trying to say particularly well, but she was styled divinely throughout the film (by Ann Roth, Cold Mountain) in gorgeous classic pieces:
The 'Night' is spent in a beautiful cashnere camel coat and royal navy silk dress (which I wish I could identify!)


I also liked her casual outfit, the oversized grey cardigan in particular.

So all in all, not a film to put high on your 'to-watch' list but it is worth a flick through to see some impeccable styling, and some of the locations used were terribly stylish too - when is a film set in New York not?

C x

1 comment:

  1. camel cashmere trench style coat is my favorite too...

    ReplyDelete